With over 10 years of experience on the industry, we’ll work hand-in-hand with you to provide the insight, proactive support and strategic guidance to optimize your communications environment. We’re ready to provide the technical insight to support your needs as your organization grows and expands.
Unlike traditional business phones, a cloud hosted PBX system eliminates the need for a large capital expenditure investment because you add and remove lines as you grow. You also don’t need to worry anymore about bulky PBX system, as your enterprise communications systems are monitored 24/7 in the cloud.
Have questions about our PBX services? Need assistance with your current VoIP system? Our teams is always available!
Telxom offers Hosted PBX phone solutions that operate completely in the cloud. This technology replaces proprietary, on-site PBX systems with additional features, functionality and flexibility. How much does this service cost? Do you need to schedule a consultation?
Your team is growing, and you need a hosted PBX solution provider that can keep up. Here are our most personalized popular features:
- Call Recording. Record all inbound and outbound calls for one or more employees. Improve call center management, customer service, and training. Comply with regulations and reduce potential liabilities. Admins can manage call recordings for users.
- FusionWorks Anywhere. Get one-number calling from any device. Your calls appear to originate from your VoIP number and all of your calls are routed through your Hosted Voice interface. Make or take calls using your desk or conference room phone, computer softphone, or smartphone. Move a call from one device to another without disconnecting.*
- Call Center. Simple and scalable call queuing to meet the needs of any business.
- Hunt Groups. Automatically distribute incoming calls to two or more extensions.
- Call Flow Manager. Advanced call routing management portal. Includes auto attendants, call hunting groups, geographic and time of day routing and audio file management.**
- Auto Attendant. Automated receptionist that provides a personalized message to callers with options for connecting to a called party or operator.
- Receptionist Console. Intuitive, browser-based app greatly streamlines live call handling.
Want to manage your VoIP Phone System ? If so, then a premise based VoIP Phone System from VoIP Supply is the answer to your VoIP Phone System needs. How much does this service cost? Do you need to schedule a consultation?
Keeping your IT infrastructure up to date can feel like a never-ending battle. Between meeting deadlines, finding new customers, and managing your company’s overarching business strategy, most non-IT executives don’t have the time or resources to keep up with the latest business technology of their organization.
For small and medium-sized businesses with limited resources and expertise, it’s no easy task to juggle putting out fires and meeting deadlines for larger IT infrastructure projects.
Telxom is here to empower your organization with individualized consulting services – ensuring your IT office relocations, backups, and infrastructure projects go off without a hitch!
You’ve updated most of your office over the years, but what about your telephone system? Relying on outdated calling technology is costly and inefficient – not to mention frustrating.
Telxom business VoIP phone service offers the next-generation level of telephone and collaborative solutions to help your thrive.
Forget dropped calls, garbled voice messages, or malfunctioning lines – this is the phone system of the future!
Our Website Design services focus on what matters most to your business, and your audience. We work with small to large companies to build their online presence. Every web design is created from the scratch (we don’t use templates) making each project like no other.
IT solutions for everyone